
This is the most un-loneliest, most cake I’ve eaten (I think I have one more piece lying in someone’s fridge:), most friends, most birthday wishes (I think), most people-getting-my-birthday-wrong, most doing-unrelated-events kind of birthday weekend.
As you can see by now its my birthday post. Claps claps claps. But I have till 2.30pm before I have another meeting with my senior. Woo. Rush I shall.
Well for those of you who have met me for the weekend, I must have told you about the mic up event that I went to after work on Friday. Its simple but cool. Anyway I’m not going to talk so much about it because I already have in many occasions. After that it was crazy driving, midnight feasting at the airport. Actually I was practically stoning if not for the phone call I got at 0000.
THEN, I’m sure most of you cant believe it. I went back to hall for rag day. Haha. I think I prob reached about 0100 and nice roomie (u better stay saying something on my tagboard soon u spy, and you gotta tell me how u find this place) haha got me a cake and I celebrated with so many guys (her best friends, so she say) for the first time (okie I lied)
After all the nua-ing (I bet it’s the cursed of the nua4) haha I decided to go and give my valuable assistance to rag, of course with an air of seniority haha. Honestly, I did more bitching than helping haha but they said they were fine. So who am I to say no u are not rite haha. I’m not those imposing seniors, I’m the evil, bitchy, talk behind your back kind haha.
Then I left when the sun is high in the sky because I had to go collect my ep (haha I always have a reason to leave for things I don’t wanna go for don’t i) by then I have survived without sleep and I wanted to die alr. Instead of like going shopping or coffee I decided to camp out at fatty’s car haha. Sleeping then watching my arashi. Almost died in heat because I locked the steering wheel and cant turn on the air con, much less leave anywhere since I opened the window but cant close it back -_- besides the point. After that I went for dimsum. Why I eat so much less nowadays, beats me.
After I just cancelled everything and nua-ed. Cant believe I was so tired. Still remember those days where I can not sleep for 2 days, still genki desu. And of course my farney brother called me from office. Even though it was a Saturday. Yes I know he is a workaholic haha but I’m really glad to have him around. He makes me feel that there is no need for a reaffirming boyfriend cause my two brothers are all I ever need. Hee. Never have have I been turned down when I call and ask whether they are free to talk (even though they are really busy) they have always been my answers haha. Like when I was going against all convention to buy an ibook. Or whether I should have applied as an analyst or broker in CIMB. Or whether I should have chosen teaching instead. My brothers are cool. Haha anyway on my way home and my aunt called me and wished me Happy birthday cause she said she is gg to sleep le haha I got a shock but alls cool. Haha next day have no idea why default alarm on my phone does not ring on Sunday. Woke up and rushed like mad to church. Got mistaken as a primary school kid and after that a wife. Seriously ppl should stop with those trivial remarks like, you look like sisters, you look exactly like your mom yada yada…
Then it was picnic time. So warm but it was fun getting together ne :) the food was too much as usual. And so many toy poodles. I went mad haha manage to play with one not so furry one. But still cute :) and I seriously don’t think I have bimbo taste haha whatever la. Anyway had a quick trip to ntu hall. Haha and back to botanics. Quite a mess in the end when frankie she dropped her key amidst the grass patch. Lucky her though.
After that it was lazy Monday. I worked a bit and was too tired to do anything after that again. Wat is wrong with me after some shopping haha I cant believe just because I didn’t wanna go set up I went to do admin work instead haha. Oh well. Then it was party time. It was more of a camera exhibition haha. Luckily never bring mine if not sure lose. Anyway after that we played articulation haha my gosh it was hilarious. Lumpy was there and I guess after so long. We are cool. We act like enemies though haha just can’t stop myself from putting him down but he’s still like a boy – undeniably I like boys haha. Probably his charm was his wits ba :) of course boss got me the mr nerd plush. Totally in love, hugging on to him now and showing it off to my colleagues aha actually… he is the forth addition into the department. One of my colleague actually said maybe the doodolls will take over apoc one day hahah absolutely hilarious.
Then it was Tuesday. Work day and now its wed. the amt of work coming in growing exponentially haha. But I like :) and then I checked my facebook. And I see this stupid message from my irritating brother haha.
Heya, here's wishing u u-know-what and may all your you-know-what come true, and
all the u-know-what with your new job, new dwelling place (hehe!) and new
colleagues n friends! have a great you-know-what ya!!
Thanks for the birthday plans and presents and the fetching me around and wishes everyone :) it was a lot more than I expected. And I’m still waiting for someone to write a comment. Do you think I’m
Haha good bye. Back to work work work.