Adaptation and adapting
Wednesday, August 5, 2009 - 8:54 AM
Its amazing how tired I realize I was after returning early after work for once. Just sitting in front of the tv makes me sleep. Its like when u have the adrenaline – all you do is tell yourself that u are not tired but when u finally get some rest. Haha your whole body breaks down. I slept at ten so for all the sms I didn’t reply. Sorry -_- also i totally understand how my mama feels too. haha must go treat her if i'm back.
Second week and my gosh I’m tired just looking at my schedule. Well besides work which now is making me end later then official knock off time, usu I’ll meet up with friends for dinner. But this few weeks there was or will be bbq and even picnic. O.o and by the time I reach home haha usu I’m alr expressionless.
Adapting to the new place - My uncle and aunt has been cool. Not only they gave me the keys and stuff. I have the whole place to myself after ten which is usually after work time – which includes cable, 45” flat screen and the night sea view. Since old ppl sleep early, on monday I was left alone until my cousin came back and we chatted awhile. Of course now I sleep in aircon too, thank goodness I had some training from the single room a year ago haha now I’m pro and confortable.
I’m such a sucker now I’m having second thoughts getting the macbook pro. After everything. Stupid gal.