<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2510975426650545788?origin\x3dhttp://amidveracityndeception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
time for some sing-a-long rnb :)
Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 9:18 AM

WARNING ALL THESE SONGS BELOW MAY MAKE U FALL ASLEEP HAHA I LIKE

currently on my repeat playlist. damn nice to sing and try to be like a diva hahaha. everyone now:

But I don’t care what they say / I’m in love with you / They try to pull me away /But they don’t know the truth / My heart’s crippled by the vein / That I keep on closing / You cut me open and I / Keep bleeding / Keep, keep bleeding love / I keep bleeding / I keep, keep bleeding love...
go check out the whole song. not bad :)

haha u would never thought this song would have an mtv like this. its the super hilarious 30 rock nerd haha. damn farney in the beginning where he tried to screech like her hahaha.


of course we have my all time favourite rnb singer. most of these videos are live ones. then can see how powerful their voice are. hee. but the full recorded version is definitely better. teenage love affair. but i think this song is okie only.


i have no idea whether she is a new singer haha. keyshia cole. but this song not bad. there is this other song too. but i like this one better.


well of course cannot not have a 日本ミュージック。ken hirai :) hee despite the fact that i may be sometimes a little crazy with japanese boybands esp those from the johnny's haha. coz they kawaii ne :p but this guy got voice and style :p here is 瞳をとじて. - i think it means sth like trapped in those eyes. :p see the language is so nice. even a song title songs nice haha.


ok i have wanted to put this up for a long time i might as well do it now. haha. alanis rocks. if u are not going see any other videos this one u should watch. hahaha its the my humps parody haha i think it was showed on ellen degeneres. not sure about that haha. oh well fergie is not exactly one of the singers i like though. hah but she got one of the hottest guys as bf though. i wonder who has the last laugh hee.