<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2510975426650545788?origin\x3dhttp://amidveracityndeception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
While recuperating
Saturday, November 3, 2007 - 10:28 PM

while recuperating

Found some extremely interesting news - Facebook: More Popular Than Porn. While being amazed by the news the business/practical part of my brain thought - this is the best time for the pimps to fight for a right to put a porn application on facebook (with a smokescreen of course – I mean if the application that is called ‘what is your stripper name’ is approved, I’m sure they can find a seemingly healthy application) Good business prospects I tell you. But of course this is based on a sample of 18-24. But still, hey, maybe things like that would make the world a better place, minus the porn application that is.

Another case of thievery! Tsk tsk. The state of security in my neighbourhood is at an alarming bad.. poof hope negative karma is building up in him. Stop coming into my house and creating chaos. More updates – I have a rearranged room again hee. Forgot to bring the darn paintings back home though hmpf.

This is the weekend. The weekend that I decided to return home. Perhaps it was all set by God that things should be this way: I should be have been really sad two weeks ago, got really sick one week ago and now finally return to this escapade of mine and be pampered by tranquility and love. Like what her honour kept reminding me about - letting fate take its course. There is no point fighting so terribly hard for something that is never yours and never will be. Everything is somehow planned so I just have to keep the faith and keep on going.

Keeping the faith – how easy it sounds. Past few weeks ago I mention to some friends that mentally I have added more people into my ‘beware-of-actors/actresses’ list. I have always believed that we are all actors of our own destiny, since we behave differently with different people. I actively do that and I’m not ashamed of it. Status quo is something I have always stuck to and with all due respect, I think people who act in different scenarios are practical. However, friends whom I know, who act because they want to tell me something indirectly, are just wrong. I do not blame you for being afraid – but I do blame you for trying to think that I’m that simple a person and does not know the many other perspectives. I may be very bad at following my own advice but what I’m good at is to listen and maybe set up some orange cones so that you will not hit the wall. It is just sad to find out that you are acting – acting so that I would believe something so wrong and so misleading. Of course, I do understand where they are coming from but such actors disheartens me. I will not discredit these people for having reservations just do not be pretentious. In a way, its unavoidable – especially when you go into this real world.

Rambling on – I got a new hair cut and I feel like a primary school student. Remember that day when I told jo about people looking old. Quite a farney piece of observation there about how people of the current generation (ie the freshies :) look so much older from their real age. Of course I was being presumptuous that they were all freshies to start with.

Weeks ago – pikachu decided to zap and fix up the wireless network at home. Considering the fact that we had a wireless router all this while, it should have been done long long time ago. So now I am loving the fact that I can watch cable and check the spree websites at the same time :D cable is cool hee just absorbed all the entertainment news I have missed out since ice ages ago. Being in this third world country with such connectivity makes me feel satiated hahaha.

New stuff makes me happy – like the humongous fridge that has been added to our puny little dining room. I can fit myself in the freezer and eat up all the ice cream. Not forgetting – the food in a third world country always taste better :D maybe because when u are in first world you have to care about being skinny, not over weight, poise bla bla bla.. in third world I just had a meal filled with meat and herbs… woohoo and I can not eat more for the next 3 weeks.

This is the place where I can think of it and not think of it..