<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2510975426650545788?origin\x3dhttp://amidveracityndeception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
no classes
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 - 9:11 AM

I don’t think there is anyway this could be avoided. Today I visited a plant and we have here the production line and the office (ie: the HR, finance and marketing) Its so obvious that those workers in the production line are of a lower income group. Well d’oh but is there a need to clad them in dull blue uniform and give them a crummy looking common toilet.

SO, I needed to go to the toilet wondering why the hell the office has such a disgusting toilet then I was told that there was actually another toilet for those working in the office. Opened the door, it was a much spacious toilet clean, dry and comfortable.

Do you think we do this unconsciously, or is it a way to elevate our status altogether. I’m fortunate that I was born with opportunities but must we discriminate so blatantly? Sure, they pay less taxes overall but it’s a percentage tax dude, they have paid the most they are given anyway. Cut them some slack. And all you have to do is to get your contractors to build the same toilets. Crimeniee, after some time you are just happy that you are not them and remain indifferent.