love actually
Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 5:42 PM
As the Christmas approaches I think to myself will it be fun this year round. I’m not really in the mood actually but I guess that would really be unfair and mistreating myself. But I cannot totally blame myself for this because just the thought itself flips my tummy upside down.
Had initial plans but as time goes by it was cancelled big time. Wanted to either have a quiet dinner somewhere with that bottle of Absolut to remove the after taste of dinner. Fate can be a very difficult thing to predict I guess: plans were eventually cancelled and instead a few Christmas party invites came: it’s a pleasant surprise but nonetheless heart warming. It’ll not be a lonely Christmas no more, so I should just get my ass out to relax and have fun. It would be a lie to say that I have forgotten entirely. Don’t think it’ll ever pass.
Give me some time to reminisce … today I wonder whether if I really did stick to my timeframe of 2 weeks will it be a different outcome. Don’t be stupid.