<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2510975426650545788?origin\x3dhttp://amidveracityndeception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
GoodiEE dayEE
Wednesday, December 20, 2006 - 11:00 AM

...GoodiEE dayEE...

Another fun little gathering we EE girls have. Like usual I was waiting to be fed because they were happily shopping at IKEA since I was out before that. So there I was taking episodes and episodes of amazing race in like gulps down my throat to fill my hunger. I’m almost done with it since even after steamboat; I manage to squeeze more than 3 episodes down, the fast forward way. Sometimes the contestants are just over-dramatizing.

Digress! The weather is purfEEct for steamboat. It was more fun cause we had the 2-in-1 steamboat cum BBQ pot (I don’t know how else to put it –machinery?). I tell you it was scrumptious: pepper cod fish, chilli cuttlefish, QQ udon, and all the possible fish balls, sotong balls…

ON a day like this, you will not even feel hot eating steamboat, just grEEat. It was a super long meal: took us around three hours exclusive of preparation time. I must say even the heat did not stop the chills. Especially at the end when we were so full and were just sitting there around the pot.

Then the stupid man reminded me of soccer nite. ARFgH. Thank goodness, at that time, I was already super tired to formulate any form of strong emotions.

SO today, thinking that I will be too tired to go: I still manage to pull myself out of the darn bed. Well at least the sun is out and the sky is bright. Shall go for a walk after this and maybe get some presents.

The DAMN man just came and warn me about my internet usage. BAH. I can't help it if it’s boring here. And to everyone else. Pardon my lengthiness. Like I said: I’m just BORED.