<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2510975426650545788?origin\x3dhttp://amidveracityndeception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
fossilized
Monday, December 18, 2006 - 3:23 PM

Damn the rain: it is raining like crazy today and I had to rely pathetically on the warmth from my fateful hubby. hopefully it will not explode after being charged for eons now. Thank goodness the air con is off I wished that there will be a power failure for the entire week hah! despite the rainy season and with roomie not around, time is actually passing quite fast. End of the years mark the reunion seasons. Its fun being able to meet and know how things have changed. If there was more time I might be able to learn more but lets just be contented. do not want to move too fast till I run out of breathe.

I guess we spent an entire hour discussing relationships and friendships. in a way, I’m learning, constantly learning about the people that I thought I knew and those I never did. it’s a great feeling I must say.

I’m so tired with the blog thing. can't seem to find something I really like. and no I do not want to do my template. its tough. I’ll just pass if this is not going to work. how tough can it be? –tough- I can't seem to find the right one that suits my taste. I foresee a long and arduous journey in search for this perfect skin. sucks totally.