<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2510975426650545788?origin\x3dhttp://amidveracityndeception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
the best things is life are free
Tuesday, December 19, 2006 - 9:59 AM

I’ve been so caught up listening to old songs till dhana asked me is there any new songs to dl. my gosh where was I lately. I call it past. :p So I decided to listen to the morning show. Christmas carols in hoards. All these songs reminded me of love actually. I think its like a milestones in my life. Starting to lose count of how many years ago did it happened.

aahh there I digress again. but dhana even the radio plays old old songs. hah. then there is this song that goes ‘best things in life are for free’ – not.

I mean NOTHING is free, not even faith. well at least not in monetary form. in sec 1 there was this girl that I met in class was asked in history class: why does (I can’t remember what country) want to lend their tools to another. she goes without thinking because they will be expecting something back. who in the right mind will say that to the entire class whom you just know. in everybody else’s head: gosh she must be damn calculative. :p this applies to bilateral ties, free trade agreement. economists mentality: there is no free lunch!

well on a more personal level, do you think friendship is free? me: no. its impossible not to weigh things with price. even if its not spent on them. sometimes you feel like you want to spend on them –it need not be because you want something back in return- just for fun and because they are your friend. reasonable I’m sure.